Incase of a manufacturing defect covered by warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress would be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of mattress. Incase of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. Which means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
Guardian’s warranty details:
- Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- Please note a +/- 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from center of the mattress.
- A manufacturing defect in the upper fabric. This does not include tearing of the fabric from improper or manhandling of the upper cover.
The warranty terms are not applicable under below circumstances:
- Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to: Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1.5) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a unauthorized Guardian Distributor/Dealer.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
Follow the below instructions, to maintain the warranty of the product:
- Do not fold the mattress even when transporting it of shifting it from one place to another.
- Do not keep the mattress in the direct sunlight.
- Keep mattress away from fire or heat, as the mattress cold catch the fire.
- Never use detergents or any sought of chemicals to remove stains from the mattress. Use damp cloth to remove stains, dirt or soil.
- Never place any heavy object on the mattress.
- Use appropriate mattress protectors for the baby’s bed.
- Make sure that the mattress fits properly in the bed frame.
- Rotate the mattress from head to toe, once in a month.
- Do not jump on the mattress.
Following are the terms and conditions for the successful execution of the warranty:
- This limited warranty applies to mattresses sold or marketed by Guardian and purchased directly from Guardian or an authorised Guardian Distributor/Dealer. This limited warranty is non-transferable to any subsequent owners of our mattress.
- The maximum liability of Guardian extends to the value of the purchase only, and the user must comply with the care instructions. Please visit www.guardianworld.in for more information on the warranty.
- To submit a claim related to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email) as well as the warranty card.
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
- Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
- The warranty card must be duly filled, stamped bye the dealer.
- The warranty card and the GST invoice along with the mattress, must be preserved and produced during the time of claim for the warranty.
- The product features and warranty terms are subject to change without any notice.
- The warranty period of the replaced product would be automatically reduced to the balance period, as computed from the date of its first purchase.
- The decision of company, regarding the nature of the defect and applicability of this warranty will be final.